This week, at the venerable Homestead, the annual Virginia Leadership Retreat will take place. For this event, community managers and their management company executives, guest speakers, and the community association attorneys and service providers from all parts of Virginia will meet to discuss this year’s topic: Changing Times in Community Associations.
Both Susan Tarley and John Tarley will teach classes at the VLR, discussing topics about which we blog frequently. The topics for this year’s event include:
- Learning to Communicate like a Pro;
- The Role of a Manager as a First Responder;
- Leadership Training;
- Preparing for “Forcing Green” Legislation (taught by Susan Tarley);
- Conflict Management Skills;
- Virginia Legislative Update; and
- Dealing with Lawsuits (taught by John Tarley).
Tarley Robinson, PLC, Attorneys and Counsellors at Law