Mark your calendars for July 29, 2011 – July 31, 2011 for The Virginia Leadership Retreat, a time for you to enjoy a great weekend at The Homestead while networking with homeowner association attorneys, managers, and business partners. The VLR is a very popular seminar sponsored by Central Virginia Community Association Institute, Southeastern Virginia Community Association Institute, and Washington Metropolitan Community Association Institute.
Both Susan Tarley and John Tarley will teach classes at the VLR. Susan will discuss a topic about which we blog frequently, “Confidentiality: Preserving the Attorney-Client Privilege.” John will explore the use of social media to enhance your business marketing, “Social Media Marketing for CA Managers.” The discussion will include the use of Twitter, Facebook, and blogging to enhance your online business presence.
Other topics to be presented at the VLR include:
- Aging Community Infrastructures
- Aging-In-Place: The Boomer Community
- Fresh Regs for Fresh Water
- Nuisances, Noxiousness and Offensiveness
- E-voting, E-signatures, E-etc.; Technology and the CA
- RFP’s from Start to Finish
- Rules: Purpose, Philosophy and Reasonableness
- LEGAL and LEGISLATIVE UPDATE
- Transition I: Developer to Owner
- Ethical Challenges in Managing Community Associations
- Transition II: Manager to New Management
- Unauthorized Practice of Law
Use this form to register now for the Virginia Leadership Retreat while rooms are available and enjoy a fantastic weekend at The Homestead and its three championship golf courses, one of the world’s premier spas, a world-class shooting club, fly fishing with Orvis-endorsed instructors, 100 miles of trails to explore, and an award-winning KidsClub. The VLR is one of the top CAI programs, we hope to see you there!
Tarley Robinson, PLC, Attorneys and Counsellors at Law
Republished by Blog Post Promoter
Topics include a discussion of email scams. Also, we’re sure that you have already made your diet or exercise New Year’s Resolutions. Hopefully you are still on track! For your homeowners association, here’s a simple, but effective and invaluable list of suggested New Year’s Resolutions.